Sunday, August 15, 2010

supposed former infatuation junkie

:)

Im back to my writing again. I gave it up for a while to pursue other interests, i.e. partying. This weekend I took a break
from the drinking scene and just stayed in. I didnt necessarily get anything done but at least I wasnt asleep all weekend
recovering from the night before. I feel great I have to say. It felt so much better not to be hungover. Not to feel like half
a person. Its been so hard to give up drinking but I think that I can do it now. Giving up sometimes is the only option. Im
giving up drinking and giving myself the life that I deserve. I am so excited for the future. I can see beyond the horizon and
I see me there....smiling. Its my time and I am going to take full advantage of it.

A dream is only a dream until you write it down, then it becomes a goal. Ive never been much of an ambitious or motivated person
but now its time to start. Start my life.

Yet, I am my own worst enemy. I second guess myself first. Ive been this way since I can remember. Years of negative thoughts
and settlement. Im ready to begin.

Its a new day everyday. Time to start living and thats exactly what I plan to do.

No comments: