Thursday, March 12, 2009

quitters never win and winners never quit...cheesy..lol

I was thinking of quitting….like always. Quitting my blog……..cause I was doing it for myself but I wanted others to see it but I didn’t feel that anybody cared or my opinion was relevant and Im still not saying that my opinion is relevant but I was online the other day and found these killer shoes and thought wow those are awesome which they are these

Photobucket

And anywho so I sent them to my bro, I had already decided to stop blogging because I felt it wasn’t being “seen & heard” but bygolly(lol Ive always wanted to say that) I was on Kanye’s Blob www.kanyeuniversity.com today and he had the exact same pair of shows on his site to show them out! I thought that was awesome and amazing so Im blogging again!

No comments: