Wednesday, April 28, 2010

monday a lil late

I write my blog posts on Word before I post them and I never got around to post this one. Its from Monday..
UPDATE: DAY 3 OF MY LACTO-OVO VEGETARIANISM IS TODAY..... YAY!

4/26

DAY ONE
Today is the start of a new era for me. Im very excited to say the lease and Im off to a good start. I have started my new lifestyle as a vegetarian today and I couldn’t be any happier. I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time but as always I take the easy route and procrastinate but no more will do that. No more drinking either. That is such a huge issue for me. I really want to just stop all together. I have a problem and I can admit that. I cant have just one drink. I have to keep going and going. So Im done with that. I hope.


Quote Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

Tuesdai Noelle said...

I would attempt to create more designs and find the right places to submit them to...where they would be recieved. Sometimes, I feel, you have excellent taste but you're not serving it to the right places.....

Good quote. Oh and I do the same thing....well, I write mind in Yahoo first. I have them like lined up days ahead. I write the thoughts as they come to me.

ShopGirlXOXO said...

lol. as always, thanks for your great feedback and support. :)