Tuesday, April 13, 2010

So yesterday I posted a comment on Facebook that I was contemplating becoming a vegetarian. People were not too pleased at my revelation. From anger to concern the opinions flowed through to me. I was amazed at how many people were against my decision. My decision hadn’t even been made yet. I simply posed the idea that I was taking this lifestyle into consideration. Nevertheless I was shocked and more determined to make the change. This blog has truly evolved from when I first began it a couple years ago. Frivolous thoughts and random ramblings are changing to thought provoking and questions about life itself. Im glad its evolving because I myself have evolved. Im hoping I have at least. Im trying to become less self-involved and more selfless. I look at my niece and nephew and I don’t want to be the reason that they don’t have clean drinking water or healthy air to breath.
This blog is changing and Im loving it. Im excited. Life is about change. Nothing ever stays the same if it did there would not be butterflies. Progression is the key.

No comments: