Monday, July 5, 2010

My lackadaisical 4th of July.

I spent all weekend straight lounging. I just took it easy all weekend. I only left the house on Saturday with Mother and went and ran errands. I went into the store to find a new purse and came out having spent 200.00!!!!! I purchased a lot of stuff though. I am also excited to say that I also finally got a new camera. It is a FUJIFILM FinePix camera. Very basic but Im not sure if I am liking it. I am going to test it out during the thirty day period and definitely take back if Im not satisfied. Since I didnt leave the house after buying I only took a few pics. Mainly of the family cat.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also wanted to mention that I got in touch with an old friend recently. Rosie, but she goes by Irene now. To each his own. I still call her RoRo on accident or on purpose. Not sure yet. We met up last week and its was like we never lost touch and the good thing is we have a lot of the same interests. In previous posts I mentioned I wanted to meet more people with like interests. Ask and ye shall receive. :0)
This pic is of us at her brother's birthday party.Photobucket

The purse I ended up buying. I really like it. Its red on the inside.

Photobucket

And a random pic I took with my camera phone.

Photobucket

Ive been watching a lot of Lost this weekend. Which reminds me, I need to get back on that.

Im also going to watch Breakfast At Tiffany's for the first time to wind down this wonderfully chill weekend.

Tiffanys Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: