Wednesday, July 28, 2010

THE WORLD WILL READ AGAIN.

I havent been posting very much lately. I really havent had much to blog on about. I have some free time right now so here goes........

Well Ive been reading ALOT. Ive actually been reading books that Ive already read once, twice, thrice! I love gaining new perspective on old favorites. I read Flowers for Algernon a Must Read for anyone and the Starlight Crystal, not as good as when I was a kid. My good friend from Chicago sent me two books that I truly love. The Great Gatsby and Of Mice and Men. Im excited to read them. I do want to fit in new reads though too. I am now starting The Secret Life of Bees. I hear its very good.

Ive also been very busy celebrating my birthday. ALL MONTH. Now Im sick as a dog because I supressed it all this time but it was well worth it!
I partied hard and had fun with my loved ones...pics come next.

I also went to go see Queen Gaga!

I think I better post the pics. Say no more.

No comments: