Wednesday, November 17, 2010

This Is Rosewood.

This Is Rosewood

Photobucket

Let me explain. Kanye performed a secret show, This is Rosewood, but it has turned into a way of life.
Art is supposed to inspire us to think outside the box and I believe make changes in our lives that
reflect our true selves.
Art is supposed to be influential and thought-provoking. What Kanye is doing right now is just amazing. He is
changing the game in every sense of the word.

"It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
Albert Einstein "

From music to fashion, Yeezy is merging different styles and mixing them in a pot to produce a beautiful swirl.
His latest album is an infusion of rap and classical. His suits are streamlined but have a hint of old school Rat
Pack.If he is Frank Sinatra, I want to be Shirley MacClaine. Google it.

His opinions are what we all think but won't say. My underdog hero.

I've decided to take a cue from 'Ye and just be fearless. Do all the things I want to do with no worry of what
people think. Starting with my music and photography and fashion. Im going to sing more, take more pictures and
dress with conviction.

The Rosewood steeze for men consists entirely of suits. Extremely well tailored, "skinny" suits.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Rappers in suits? Yes, please.




So, my question is, what is the female version of this?


When I think of who might fit the profile only a couple females come to mind.

This is Rosewood baby.

"Jimmy Choos on. Who thought you how to put some mother fuckin Jimmy Choos on? "
Yeezy taught me.

Yeezy taughty you well. Yeezy taught you well.

No comments: