Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Untitled

I wish I loved the color pink.
I wish I could wear dresses without feeling awkward.
That I wasnt so comfortable in jeans and old converse.
But really I only wish this because it is wished of me.
People try to change you to their liking.
To be more striking.
But they really just dont want you to be you.
Are they scared of something different?
Something other than the norm?
Is that why I should conform?
Sometimes I wish I had long flowing hair.
You know, the kind that makes men go crazy.
But I have a short hair cut that barely brushes my neck with its wispy sticks.
I wish I could see into your heart, find out how it ticks.
I love you just the way you are.
but I could make a few changes, you insist.
I wish I loved the color pink
so that you could love me.
But I dont love the color pink.
I dont, and I never will.


Flamingos Pictures, Images and Photos