Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2010 Looking back...

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times".......

Looking back, it wasnt so bad was it????
What a year it has been.
Im kinda over it though. Im ready for 2011. :)


I chopped off all my hair.....and it didnt stop here...I kept going shorter and shorter..even rocked a faux hawk.

Photobucket

Spent time with my best friend/cousin

Photobucket


watched my family grow

Photobucket

Yup, I really rocked that do...haha
Photobucket

Photobucket



Shorter

Photobucket


Photobucket

IDK

Photobucket

and I love her....

Photobucket

made a friend for life...my lizzy.


Photobucket
Photobucket


Went through an androgynous face...I loved it.

Photobucket

Danced on a bar...Coyote Ugly style

Photobucket


Happy St. Patrick's Day

Photobucket

Happy Halloween

Photobucket


Two of the best people you will ever meet.
Photobucket


I told ya, I had a mohawk

Photobucket

Photobucket


Saw some great shows....

Photobucket

Photobucket




and definitely stopped and smelled the flowers

Photobucket



This was a good year...I had my family and friends and the best part is that it was the beginning of a great life to come and just a precursor to the greatness that willl be 2011. I cant wait.

No comments: