Friday, December 10, 2010

I want.....

TO READ:

Decoded

DECODED Pictures, Images and Photos





2112823421
Uploaded by yardie4lifever2. - Explore international webcam videos.



TO WATCH:

Blue Valentine

I need to see this movie NOW!




LISTEN TO:

Vampire Weekend.

All this time I thought Vampire Weekend was a Christopher Pike book. I'm a little late to the party on this one but better late than never. But never late is better. :) I'd heard the name Vampire Weekend but never paid much attention and then I started listening to the Kid Cudi song, CudderisbaCK. I loved the beginning and had to figure out who Vampire Weekend. I think I will spend the weekend doing that.



To OWN:

LOL Maybe not "OWN" BUT....


OWN

I am actually excited about this new network now. Especially about the new show
Master Class. I love Oprah. I love what she represents. She is such an inspiration to women, minorities, the human spirit.
I am just in awe of all of her accomplishments and she does it all from the heart. It doesnt ever feel like she
is in it for the money. It seems the most happy rich people are those that aren't in it for the money.
Warren Buffett is another great example, but thats another blog in itself.

Be your authentic self.









To learn:

How to play Texas Hold 'Em

cause.....
"You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
Know when to run."

No comments: