Tuesday, December 21, 2010

THIS IS NOT A FASHION BLOG.

I love fashion blogs. The girls are so nice and pretty and definitely dressed to kill. I read fashion blogs daily. I love to read the ones from other countries and their take on "fashion". I love the blogs here in the good ol' U.S. of A too because they are more familiar but by no means ordinary. Pretty extraordinary ladies. From the photography to the writing about their daily lives, it's like a window into another world. Even if that world is very similar to mine, they have better shoes.

I started my blog with no specific intention or set idea of what it would be or has become. It is still the same. It's me. From what I love or aspire to love, and every once in while, a picture or two of yours truly. Sometimes I will give a glimpse of my world no matter how personal.

Lately Ive been wanting to mix it up a little bit. I'm wanting to add more pictures but as I stated, this is not a fashion blog. I dont dress to impress nine times out of ten but I really wish that I did. I wish that this was a fashion blog and I could post pics of me wearing designer duds but that's just not going to happen. I' m a t-shirt and jeans kinda gal. My favorite shoes are a beat up old pair of Converse. That's my comfort zone. Maybe that's my problem. I'm comfortable. I want to express myself in different ways and I really do believe that fashion is an art. It's a window to your soul. You are your own work of art. Treat yourself as such. I came up with this whole idea of Rosewood about a month back. I think I'm going to finally start putting that idea into motion. I also have another idea brewing but its not quite down yet. I'm really excited about that. Coming Soon!

So moving forward into the future, my blog will be changing. I'm really excited about this because It means I am changing. Change is good sometimes. Without change everything would stay the same. That's another thing that I love about fashion, its always changing, always creative. Constantly moving. I am going to include more picture posts because I'm getting back into my photography, book reviews because the world will read again, vent about life, keep my new section I want and add I recently with reviews.

I love the fashionistas in the blog world....not only are your dresses pretty but you gave me some great ideas. My outfits may not be on par with you ladies but I wouldnt want it any other way.

-Mandy

Art is the desire of a man to express himself, to record the reactions of his personality to the world he lives in. ~Amy Lowell

Photobucket

No comments: