Friday, March 5, 2010

"doesnt she look classic?" - Cher in Clueless

Recent fashion trends are lending themselves to be very girly and feminine. I think the floral motifs and dresses are very reminiscent of old school glamour like Liz Taylor and Audrey Hepburn. I love the saying, Whats old can become new again. I think thats another reason I never really like to part with my old clothes because I know that they can come back into style at some point. So in honor of the new trends I am posting pictures of one of the most beautiful actresses/women of her time...and any time. ELIZABETH TAYLOR......timeless, classic, effortless, beautiful...all traits I hope that I possess or can emulate....

also, it seems the most handsome men were from that classic old school hollywood era as well...i might sneak in a few pics of my favorites.


Elizabeth Taylor Pictures, Images and Photos


Elizabeth Taylor Collage Pictures, Images and Photos


ELIZABETH Pictures, Images and Photos


taylor Pictures, Images and Photos


Elizabeth Taylor Pictures, Images and Photos


snejana in elizabeth taylor Pictures, Images and Photos


and one of my all-time favorite handsome men........

Warren Beatty Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: