Monday, March 29, 2010

So I tried....I was going for Audrey Hepburn

I love her so much. Her style was impeccable, classy and timeless. I went to a birthday party with a black and white theme..I found this silk dress with butterflies sprinkley all of the bottom portion and a black bow cardigan, then I slicked my hair with copious amounts of hairspray. To say the very least am a fashion lover but I am still a novice and over time I feel I have my very own style and edge...but here are some pics of my try at Audrey......

Aubrey in print Pictures, Images and Photos

I loved the hat instantly and had to have it. All my purchases this weekend were Forever 21. I love it there sooooo much. Affordable and chic! I didnt wear the hat though because this was an evening occasion but I cant wait to wear it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Tuesdai Noelle said...

Pretty....I think you came really close :)

ShopGirlXOXO said...

maybe next time...;)