Thursday, March 18, 2010

soooooo

Todays first blog was supposed to be an homage to Mia Farrow. Well really her pixie cut in Rosemary's Baby but then as I was searching for the perfect pictures I found ........... DAISY .......one of my favorite literary characters of all time. She is heartless and self-centered and breaks the heart of my other favorite character with no remorse....Gatsby. I love her. Im not sure if she just doesnt care or has no idea of the consequences of her actions. Im leaning more toward her being as cold-hearted as she is beautiful. Her fragile exterior masks the inner workings of a hardened soul. She reminds of Katherine in Wuthering Heights, another literary masterpiece and high on my list of favorite reads but I digress.


mia farrow Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: