Monday, March 22, 2010

I may not always love youBut long as there are stars above youYou never need to doubt itI'll make you so sure about it....

Photobucket

I went to The Beach Boys concert this past weekend. It was awesome. Best concert Ive ever been to thus far. The openers were more entertaining that I expected. I went into with scepticism because I normally do not like watching the opening acts and these were two old guys(Glen Campbell and BJ Thomas) and I didnt know any of their songs but I actually did! BJ Thomas sings "Hooked On A Feeling" and "Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head" and his voice was like budduh baby. Glen Campbell put on a great show as well and he plays a mean guitar. It was a sweet guitar too....white and bright baby blue. The Boys were everything I hoped for and more. I was screaming the songs and recording videos....you can hear me in some of the videos acting a fool. A few tall glasses of wine will do that to a girl. Anywho. I had a blast to say the least and more pics and video coming soon.

xoxo


Photobucket

No comments: