Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Ideal Haircut

I would really love to rock the pixie. Ive come very close so far...Im still wanting to do it but Im also wanting to grow my hair back. When I think of pixie, I think Mia Farrow and she actually looked better with short hair. Some people just do. Winona Ryder also. I love her hair short. Only a small group of people can pull of short hair...especially that short....maybe these pics will help me decide...also including random pics of Mia ...her face is exquisitely delicate and beautiful.

Mia Farrow as "Jenny" Pictures, Images and Photos


Mia Farrow Pictures, Images and Photos


Sayings Pictures, Images and Photos

Comedy Pictures, Images and Photos


MiaFarrow56756767 Pictures, Images and Photos

LOVING THE GLASSES. GO BIG OR GO HOME

No comments: