Wednesday, September 22, 2010

THATS ME IN THE CORNER, THATS ME IN THE SPOTLIGHT

Photobucket

This blog entry was started last week. It was going to be a much darker post than it is now
going to be. This post was before I started the pills. Darker days. Days are still dark but
thiny pinholes of light are starting to shine through. Hope never dies.....I hope.
"Three things will last forever--faith, HOPE, and love." Corinthians 13:13

Its weird how I chose this title for my post based on my favorite song that I played
while I was getting ready for an art/poetry show. I had a whole little story all
planned out but as we all know, nothing ever goes according to plan. Its weird how
I took a picture of me in the corner seat at a bar,.......... losing my religion?
Maybe not losing my religion but Im tired of bars. Maybe Im finding my religion?

No comments: