Sunday, January 16, 2011

Grow Hair Grow!

Ugh my hair is growing at an earthworm pace. It's driving me nuts. I feel like a soccer mom with my hair the way it is
right now. I can only fantasize about the hair I want but I want it now!!!!!!

My greatest and first inspiration.
Damn you Natalie Portman...you were perfect before you were born.

Photobucket

This hairstyle is so fucking cool but so diffucult to pull off. Here goes nothing.
Photobucket

Dear Hair,

Please hurry the F up and grow.
Thanks

Seriously,

Your head

3 comments:

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

i would love to have this hair once in my life... but my hair sooo freakishly curly that it curls right back after 15 minutes when i iron it..haha!

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥s

Preface said...

mmmm, Natalie...

ShopGirlXOXO said...

i'd do natalie..lol jk